apply for job at Google: many of us have a dream to work with Google but don’t know a proper way to do it. here I explain what are the fields you have in Google and what is the thing that you should keep in mind before applying. after this article, I will post another article in which I will suggest some of the websites and books refer for Google preparation. so that you can build your career in google
Google has most powerful employee on the earth. Indian engineers are rockstar over there. Salaries for Interns start at $70,000 to $90,000, while software engineers can pull in $118,000 and senior software engineers can make an average of $152,985.
You can apply for the department like:
click on any word listed below to apply
- Business strategy
- Legal Advisory
How to apply
Firs, decide that for what you do you want to be at Google
apply for job at google
Take care of following things
- You must have your up-to-date resume
- A transcript from your university (unofficially is fine)
Focus on your resume
Your resume is the Most important part on which Google focus more
Here I give you some tips for resume
- Describe your experience with the internship or job description or old projects
- Summary of your old projects. How you manage and what was the outcomes
- If you’ve had a leadership role in a volunteer organization or at a part-time job, describe it. How big was the team? What was the scope of your work?
- Keep it short: Aim for one page. If there’s additional information they need during the hiring process, (like a portfolio), your recruiter will work with you to collect it
Helpful questions to think about as you prepare:
- How do you work best, both as an individual and as part of a team?
- What challenges have you faced at school or at work and how did you overcome them?
- Which of your skills or experiences would be assets in the role and why?